Monday, August 22, 2005

Donald, Where's Your Trousers?



I just got in frae the Isle of Skye
I'm not very big and I'm awfully shy
The ladies shout as I go by
"Donald where's your trousers?"

Chorus
Let the winds blow high,
Let the winds blow low,
Down the street in m' kilt I go
And all the ladies say "Hello
Donald where's your trousers?"

A lady took me to a ball
And it was slippery in the hall
I was afraid that I might fall
'Cause I had nae on me trousers!
Chorus

They'd like to wed me everyone
Just let them catch me if they can
You canna put the breeks on a highland man
Who doesn't like wearing trousers.
Chorus

To wear the kilt is my delight,
It isn't wrong, I know it's right.
The highlanders would get afright
If they saw me in trousers.
Chorus

Well I caught a cold and me nose was raw
I had no handkerchief at all
So I hiked up my kilt and I gave it a blow,
Now you can't do that with trousers.
Chorus

No comments: